What you will be doing:
You are welcome to join us if you have:
IT project management experience, involving interaction with different
of the technical architecture of web applications and embedded solutions.
analytical mind and a systematic approach, which enables you to
“translate” business requirements into specifications for the development
- An ability
to see the bigger picture but also go into details, if necessary.
inter-personal skills to negotiate with different stakeholders.
for building state of the art solutions that change the way people travel.
with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence).
- Fluency in English. Other language skills are an advantage, for example, Estonian, Russian and any Scandinavian languages.
- An opportunity to have a say in development of high-impact systems combining hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment.
- Opportunities to travel to clients in different countries.
- Company culture that empowers people and where each employee's contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Modern work environment in a brand new office with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
please contact English, Estonian
firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: 24.09.18