- You will be developing applications for different Android based specialized ticketing and real-time system hardware. For example:
- Custom built central control unit for vehicles. Having 3G/4G connection, GPS, connected printers, validators, payment terminals, screens, sensors etc.
- Driver device and control interface based on Android tablet.
- Different handheld units for ticket validation and selling. Having NFC readers, barcode readers, cameras, printers, touchscreen.
- Point-of-sale (POS) devices like ticket vending machines, office selling points with touchscreen.
- All the devices run standard Android and you will write (complex) business logic in Android (Java) and native Android UIs.
- You will be working with regular Android (Java) stack. Your daily tasks do not involve low level embedded programming.
- If you want to, then we have possibilities for some low level programming and working with hardware engineers to design cutting edge specialized devices.
You are welcome to apply, if you have:
- Solid development experience in Android/Java (or excellent coding skills in any other language and readiness to move to core Android).
- Experience and interest in R&D with different hardware.
- Ability to analyse tasks and offer solutions.
- Ace though specs to get things up and running and integrated.
- Bright mind and desire to succeed.
- Fluent in English or Estonian.
- Experience in certifying hardware and software (especially payment related).
- Experience with embedded programming.
- Deep understanding of Linux.
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work within a growing international technology company.
- Passionate and experienced leaders with leadership culture which empowers employees and offers personal development.
- A team of seasoned developers using all the best practices to build top quality code and solutions.
- Opportunity to work with an ambitious international team in a supportive and positive working environment where each employee contribution counts.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments and performance.
- Modern work environment - in 2018 we moved to a brand new sustainable office.
| For more information,|