Current document describes the main principles of Ridango AS (hereinafter referred to as the company) quality management system, which covers customer services and business processes across the company. Rules and guidelines applicable for specific operations
are set in other internal documents.
Ridango is a provider of services related to tickets, payments and information in public transport.
The company commits to integrity, transparency and openness by making ethical and responsible choices and decisions.
The company especially commits to:
1. conduct business operation in line with fair competition (fairness);
2. work against corruption in all its forms (anti-corruption);
3. commit to follow applicable laws, regulations, requirements and codes of conduct (compliance);
4. ensure fundamental human rights; promote diversity and equal opportunities for all employees; treat all employees with respect and dignity; not tolerate any abuse, intimidation, threat or harassment; and maintain overall pleasant work environment (human rights, diversity and non-discrimination);
5. ensure that our employees have best skills and knowledge to fulfill their duties; provide necessary trainings and information sharing (personal development);
6. provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, visitors and any contractors working on its behalf (health and safety);
7. behave in a environmentally responsible and efficient manner, and use optimally only such materials and products, which supply is are responsibly sourced (sustainability and responsible sourcing);
8. assist in every way the suppliers in fulfilling the requirements arising from our services and products; make the purchasing and validation of the ticket on the use of public transport as easy as possible (customer focus).
The company’s website is www.ridango.com
The company builds its processes based on a customer-oriented approach.
2. COMPANY SETUP
The company was established in 2009 in Tallinn as a spin-off of SK ID Solutions AS, an e-identity solutions’ provider.
Information about the company’s management board members is available here: https://ridango.com/about-us/ .
The company is a market leader in Estonia, also considers rest of the Baltics, Scandianvia and CEE as its home markets.
The company is servicing mostly public transportation for city and county lines.
The core competence of the company is transit ticketing, agile development and delivery, and building state of the art ticketing solutions together with its customers. The company’s mission is to help millions of people to travel simply and seamlessly.
3. QUALITY TARGETS AND BENCHMARKS
The company sets itself annual quality targets and performance metrics, with holistic management reviews documented semi-annually.
The quality targets and benchmarks are set for following themes:
1. Stable services,
2. Repeating customers,
3. Loyal team,
4. Safe and reliable infrastructure,
5. Transparent use of resources,
6. Timely deliveries,
7. Sufficient capital,
8. Proper waste management.
4. ORGANIZATION OF WORK
The company’s management processes are based on a customer-oriented process-based work organization approach, which develop and implement the work flows that pass through structural units, and does so in cooperation and by agreement with the managers
of the respective structural units. The company’s management is responsible for the functionality of the customer-oriented process-based work organization. Visual overview of the organization is in Annex 1 (Deal Journey) and Annex 2 (Departments).
Management is committed to regular internal information exchange to help team members understand understand purpose, tasks and overall context.
Ensuring environmental sustainability of its services and operations is important to the company.
Ridango is constantly developing its services and organization of work, and coming up with sustainable solutions. Partners used in the utilization process allow us prevent used and non-saleable equipment ending up as environmental hazard.
The company avoids polluting the environment and follows principles below:
1. sustainable usage of resources in order to avoid unnecessary consumption;
2. recycling of materials or cooperation with certain utilization service providers in order to ensure correct utilization of equipment and materials;
3. regular review of services and work organization in order to improve sustainable solutions;
4. operate in accordance with the requirements of effective environmental legislation in order to ensure environmental protection and sustainability.
The company has a certificate which proves that the company complies with the ISO 14001 environmental management standards.
6. PEOPLE AND KNOWLEDGE
A safe and caring working environment is an inseparable part to the company’s work organization.
All company’s employees are obliged to comply with legislation and rules of work organization, and contribute to safety. The company analyses risks in work environment to take measures to prevent accidents and other ill effects.
In addition, to support its growing competency in refining a caring working environment the company has enrolled to Family-Friendly Employer’s Program.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
Security of information and assets is of utmost importance in guaranteeing the service quality, and thus the company proceeds from the requirements of ISO 27001. All employees are obliged to adhere with the company’s information security rules and related documentation.
The documents part to the company’s quality management system are documented on the basis of the documented information rules, which set the rules and principles of preparation, formalization and management of documents.
The records relevant to the company’s quality management system are managed according to the control of records rules, which set the rules and principles for preparation, identification, protection, preservation and discovery, temporary maintenance and decommissioning or disposal of records, and which ensure the evidence of conformity of the products and processes with the specified requirements and the effective operation of the quality management system.
9. LEGAL BASIS
The legal basis for the management of the business activities of the company has been set forth in (also international) applicable law, articles of association, decisions of the governing bodies and in its quality management system.
Standards help management to run the company in a prudent and responsible manner:
a) framework quality management system has been developed, documented and implemented according to the requirements and instructions of ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard;
b) to achieve environmental sustainability, the company has committed to follow ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard;
c) to ensure security of information and assets, the company has committed to follow ISO 27001 Information Security Standard;
d) to control cardholder data and to refrain from credit card frauds, the company has committed to follow Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS);
e) to ensure that the functionality of chip terminals can be sustained throughout life cycle, the company has committed to follow Mastercard Terminal Quality Management (TQM).