Ridango is rapidly expanding its strong team and therefore looking to onboard new Sales Manager for foreign markets.
We like to solve difficult problems and bring innovation to the market that others have not done yet. We make simple things in advance environment and help our customers to provide hassle free service to its passengers. Join us!
- Your main task is to design and implement the full sales cycle for selected markets from lead to customer (establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customers through active sales)
- You will map the relevant markets and approach to potential customers in order to introduce the product suite and map the needs of the customers as well as counsel them on potential project setup
- You will prepare complex sales bids and tenders to secure the customer
- You will help to launch new service or markets together with product managers, project managers and management
- You will work on partner network and find new partners for selected markets
- You help to prepare relevant sales materials that are needed for the customers
- You help to achieve company sales KPI and financial objectives
Requirements to candidate:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in sales and/or marketing preferably in high tech
- Proven experience in sales and experience in identifying new revenue streams within the business
- Ability to define, research and execute the full sales cycle for selected markets
- English language proficiency, Estonian language proficiency (recommended), another foreign language proficiency (e.g. German, French, Swedish, Norwegian)
- Degree qualified (either in IT, Marketing or Business related degree)
- Self- motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge.
- Ability to work in a high pressured, to deal with ambiguity through a complex sales and individual team objective