- Leading all of our development organization with strong foundation of talented developers.
- Ensure the delivery of our project and product roadmaps successfully within the organization.
- Shape the processes, strategy and direction of our developments and development organization, including defining the engineering organizations practices.
- Work with CTO, VP of Product and Head of Projects to define the technical strategy, project and product roadmap that is aligned with company goals.
- Identify and plan resource needs for engineering organization.
- Build high performing teams that have great culture, skills and deliver results.
- Make sure people in your teams have clear goals and purpose and they are happy.
- Are an inspiring leader who brings best out of your teams and help them to be successful and grow together with the company.
- Have experience in building great teams.
- Have competence in agile development methodologies and are capable of managing change successfully.
- Are challenged by tight deadlines and agile environment.
- Have made and overcome mistakes, and have turned them into learnings.
- You are fluent in English and Estonian.
- Work with best in class experts in public transportation technology and talented individuals.
- An opportunity to have a say in development of high-impact systems our future-proof and innovative solution and help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly.
- Company culture that empowers people and where each employee's contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Modern and cozy work environment in a brand new office with free parking and snacks.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
|For general questions,|