Are you full of curiosity? Is asking the question “why” following you everywhere? Do you like to think from another angle to find “outside the box” solutions? Finding simple solutions for complex problems? If your answers are “YES” then keep reading!
At Ridango, our mission is to power the future of public mobility. Ridango is providing innovative products for public transportation businesses in our 6 home markets. We are empowering millions of passengers every day to travel easily and conveniently.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to help us build world-class products for millions of people. You will be the heart of all Ridango products R&D projects where your responsibility is to translate business requirements into the best user interfaces. Our stack consists of hardware, traveler webs, mobile app, back office admin UI.
With us you’ll be:
- Leading UX/UI design experiences.
- Designing clean and user-friendly modern interfaces – from conceptual diagrams and wireframes to final design hand-off to the engineering team.
- Validating your concepts through research and prototyping, making conclusions.
- Communicating regularly with the team to define the scope, problem-solve, and iterate designs.
- Working closely with customers to gain insight and understanding into the business and workflows.
- Leading workshops and presenting design ideas to different stakeholders, e.g. your team, customers, developers, project managers.
- Utilizing web, performance, and UX analytics (and related tools) to inform data-driven design.
- Building and maintain a design library and component system.
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for quality and an ability to solve complex UI flows;
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design talent, including conceptual models, navigation and user flows, information design, and mock-ups;
- Ability to deliver complex content and concepts in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner to multiple audiences and to collaborate with client stakeholders as well as a highly technical team;
- Knowledge and understanding of user-centered design product development;
- Skills to plan your own time and meet deadlines;
- Strong consultative approach for working alongside teammates and clients;
- Experience working, building, and maintaining Design Systems using InVision, Sketch, or Figma;
- Experience with user testing and design research tools including Google Analytics, Hotjar, and CrazyEgg, and UserTesting;
- Fluency in best practices for mobile and responsive design, with experience designing for mobile web and apps;
- Excellent English communication skills.
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with a combination of hardware and software that influences millions of people every day in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in a fast-growing international technology company.
- Unique opportunity to build a whole new design system for Ridango as we started to invest heavily into our products refactoring to build world-leading products for public transport organizations.
- A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- A modern work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org