System Administrator/ Devops Engineer
Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you will be doing:
- Administrating a state-of-the-art critical real-time transit ticketing and payment systems used by thousands of vehicles and millions of people around Europe.
- Participating in our ongoing migration and setup of Kubernetes cluster with Docker containers.
- Administrating and developing system monitoring, backup and redundancy solutions.
- Constantly improving the level of automation in all areas (creating Ansible playbooks etc).
- Supporting the development and project teams on technical issues.
- Focusing mainly on solutions and less on managing server hardware.
- Title says sysadmin, but we operate very much in a DevOps mindset and most of your work is something that a DevOps engineer is doing.
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- Professional experience managing UNIX based systems.
- If not experience then at least great interest in Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible and other modern approaches.
- You are self-motivated and have the drive for system administration, databases and improving them.
- Enjoying negotiations with different stakeholders and people in order to make sure that our system is running smoothly.
- Passion for running and building state of the art solutions that change the way people travel.
- Fluency in English or Estonian.
- Linux (mainly CentOS), Amazon AWS, Proxmox, PostgreSQL
- Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana
- Ansible, Bamboo
- Applications: mainly Java, but also PHP and Angular.
- An opportunity to have a say in development of high load, mission critical and high-impact systems combining hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment with the opportunity to work with foreign customers.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Cozy work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: contact email@example.com