Junior Devops Engineer
Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Being a Junior DevOps Engineer you will be first of all learning a lot. Both about our existing solutions, but also about the new technologies we are bringing in.
- Deploying weekly releases and making sure they work.
- Supporting the development and project teams on technical issues.
- Managing and improving our monitoring solutions.
- Gradually you will get to administrating the full state-of-the-art critical real-time transit ticketing and payment systems used by thousands of vehicles and millions of people around Europe.
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- Strong interest in systems administration and ability to prove it. Especially with cloud technologies and open source solutions.
- You are self-motivated and have the drive for system administration, databases, and improving them.
- The mindset of getting things done. If you don’t know something, then you will find it out and still make it work.
- At least basic knowledge of client-server solutions and UNIX/Linux-based systems.
- Having experience with scripting or coding (in any language) would be a definite bonus.
- Fluency in English or Estonian.
- Linux (mainly CentOS), Amazon AWS, Proxmox, PostgreSQL
- Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana
- Ansible, Bamboo
- Applications: mainly Java, but also PHP and Angular.
- Possibility to grow into a star DevOps Engineer who is knowledgeable in all the modern technologies.
- An opportunity to have a say in the development of high load, mission-critical, and high-impact systems combining hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment with the opportunity to work with foreign customers.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- A cozy work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact email@example.com