Senior Java Developer
Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you will be doing:
- Your main task is to be one of the key players to develop Ridango’s ticketing and real-time passenger system’s back-bone Java engine that serves as the core for the product portfolio.
- Work closely with our core product and development teams to implement scalable and highly reliable system that drive our data solutions.
- Work closely with the head of development and product to work on the architecture of our products and services and how we deploy our platforms, what tools and fameworks are being deployed for the future growth.
What makes us different from most IT companies:
- We build our own product and have a combination of solutions from hardware to cloud software. We have built our own product from scratch. So we can do everything!
- We operate state of the art, high load, mission critical ticketing and real-time solutions in biggest cities in Estonia and elsewhere. Your work impacts millions of people every day.
- We believe that every developer is master of his/her own tools – so you decide what ecosystem and tools you need, so you can give your best. Doesn’t matter if you are passionate Mac, Windows or Linux user – we’ll provide you the hardware and software needed.
- You won’t find a single manager in Ridango who doesn’t have deep technological understanding and background! You’ll be surprised to see the level of knowledge and competence they offer.
You are welcome to apply, if you:
- Can deliver reviewed and well tested integrated code.
- Have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Have good oral and written English. If you have less experience, we offer the perfect opportunity to improve it.
What do we offer to you:
- Possibility to influence significantly the future of high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that afects millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work within a growing international technology company.
- Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Say a word on how to improve the development practices and specifically our backend development practices to increase resilience.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments and performance.
- Modern work environment in brand new sustainable office.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Our core technology stack:
• Java, Android, PHP
• Linux, Tomcat, nginx
• PostgreSQL, SQLite
• Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins
Fore more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org