Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you will be doing:
- Your mission is to achieve great results together with the teams and deliver sensational innovative ticketing and real-time solutions.
- Collaborate across Scrum teams, remove impediments on their way and encourage them to deliver high quality results on time for all sprints.
- You will be more than a Scrum Master of a team. In addition to being a Scrum Master you will help and coach people in all levels of the organization to give their best by using agile methodologies.
- Coach and help members from the teams to be able to also hold the Scrum Master role.
- You’ll change the efficiency of our software development by further developing our Scrum processes.
What makes you the perfect candidate:
- Passion and ability to find smart solutions for different kinds of challenges.
- Knowledge on how software development works and would like to learn our system.
- You have the toolbox that enables the teams to deliver high quality results on time.
- You conduct efficient meetings that empower and inspire people to contribute their best.
- You are described as a proactive person with a can-do attitude.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment.
- You have excellent communication skills (both in English and Estonian).
- You’re a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certifications or possess an equivalent certificate.
- A possibility to create an environment that helps our awesome Scrum teams to deliver their best and succeed.
- An opportunity to have a say in development of high-impact systems our future-proof and innovative ticketing and real-time solution.
- Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- An opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Homey green office with free parking and the kitchen in the heart where fruits and snacks are always available.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more simple and seamless to use for millions of people.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: