Your main goal is to work together with the rest of the sales team on multiple target countries to implement Ridango’s go-to-market strategy and help us expand our international presence. You will identify potential opportunities through a direct approach and by reviewing tender portals daily, and support the sales team in developing the selected leads.
- Researching and analyzing potential markets and countries;
- Mapping potential targets and opportunities, incl. analyzing and reviewing tender portals in various countries;
- Coordinating with the sales team to develop mutually beneficial proposals;
- Monitoring ongoing tenders and proposals within the sales team;
- Supporting preparation and administration of sales, marketing and partner-related materials;
- Actively participating in the growth of the team – improvement of processes and capabilities.
- Internal motivation to make a difference in the world with Ridango’s products, to grow our sales, build strong connections in the industry and make our team greater every day;
- Enthusiasm, ambition, and active approach for developing new potential leads for the technical solution;
- Great knowledge of MS Office applications, especially advanced skills (or interest to acquire) with PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently and systematically on all given tasks;
- Eager to pick up the phone to get things done quicker;
- Proactive and with an eye for details ;
- Fluent in English (other languages are a bonus).
- An opportunity to grow into a Business Development Manager and further;
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment;
- Opportunities to travel to clients in different countries, once borders are open;
- A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued;
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people;
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance;
- A modern work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc;
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org