Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you will be doing:
- Establish and improve QA-related processes to ensure highest possible quality and user experience across different channels: API, our customers’ public webs, mobile applications, back offices and most important handheld and installed devices: validators, driver tables and controller devices;
- Coordinate releases of Ridango platform across different environments and infrastructures;
- Working closely with Engineering team and other stakeholders to ensure that the release and delivery process is smooth and efficient;
- Lead and facilitate QA initiatives across the organization;
- Empower our bright and talented QA team to unleash their full potential;
- Your team’s responsibility is also to identify root causes of issues and to propose processes and preventative methods.
What will help you to succeed:
- Having a vision of how QA process should be organized and ability to execute it;
- Excellent understanding of testing techniques, processes and tools;
- Being good at pinpointing data inconsistencies across distributed systems;
- Years of previous experience as a QA specialist;
- Having strong automation-oriented mindset with previous hands-on experience;
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, and QA’s role in them;
- Lead by example attitude, with ability to make an extra step if needed.
What’s in it for you:
- Ability to influence the whole delivery process, with direct impact on our client’s experience and satisfaction;
- Possibility to shape up company’s QA culture and be the driver for smooth and automated release processes;
- Transparent and collaborative team culture, you can be sure that your ideas will be welcomed and valued;
- Healthy work-life-balance, with leaders approachable and helping to solve any issues that might arise;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home from time-to-time;
- Modern work environment in a brand-new sustainable office;
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Our core technology stack:
• Java, Android, PHP
• Linux, Tomcat, nginx
• PostgreSQL, SQLite
• Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins
Fore more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org