PHP Lead Developer
Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your role is leading Ridango’s PHP engineering team, focusing on timely and efficient delivery process as well as on collaboration with our core ticketing and devices’ software engineers, product and project managers
- You’ll be working closely with our core product and other teams to implement well-written web applications and API’s that are easy and intuitive to use for our customers and back office staff.
- Ensuring high quality performance within a team that is working from distance of other departments.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make architectural decisions and have big impact on where our code is evolving.
What will help you to succeed:
- Great team management skills;
- Ability to get things done;
- Solid experience with PHP, OOP and MVC frameworks;
- Good debugging and analytical skills;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Passion for writing clean, optimized code and refactoring the code that isn’t;
- Good English communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international technology company.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Modern work environment in city center of Tartu with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tartu, Estonia
Fore more information: contact email@example.com