Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Making sure that Ridango’s ticketing and real-time system is working properly.
- Performing manual functional and non-functional testing.
- You will be a member of our testing and quality assurance team and will work closely with our core product and development teams.
- As our system is containing different detailed components, you can challenge yourself by testing devices, back office, customer webs and back-end.
What will help you to succeed:
- Passion about assuring quality in software development process
- Previous manual testing experience
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Good English skills and wish to use this in professional environment
What makes us different from most IT companies:
- We build our own product and have a combination of solutions from hardware to cloud software. We have built our own product from scratch. So we can do everything!
- We operate state of the art, high load, mission critical ticketing and real-time solutions in biggest cities in Estonia and elsewhere. Your work impacts millions of people every day.
- We believe that every developer is master of his/her own tools – so you decide what ecosystem and tools you need, so you can give your best. Doesn’t matter if you are passionate Mac, Windows or Linux user – we’ll provide you the hardware and software needed.
What’s in it for you:
- Possibility to influence significantly the future of high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that afects millions of people every day.
- Dynamic and challenging work within a growing international technology company.
- Transparent and collaborative team culture, you can be sure that your ideas will be welcomed and valued;
- Healthy work-life-balance, with leaders approachable and helping to solve any issues that might arise;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home from time-to-time;
- Modern work environment in a brand-new sustainable office;
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Our core technology stack:
• Java, Android, PHP
• Linux, Tomcat, nginx
• PostgreSQL, SQLite
• Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins
Fore more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org