At Ridango, our mission is to power the future of public mobility. Ridango is an account-based ticketing platform company that provides various software and hardware solutions for public transportation businesses such as local public transportation authorities and operators. We are looking for a savvy individual with a technical background and interest in Software and Hardware systems combined to help us continue to grow and launch new features and services. The Quality Assurance Engineer is a hands-on role where you will have to verify new developments’ compliance with our standards and projects, assure continuous high-quality of our releases, and offer feedback on UX and possible shortcomings of our solutions. In Ridango, you’ll be a cornerstone of the future success story helping build new, innovative, and top of the line products and technical solutions that offer the next generation of smart mobility
With us you will be responsible for:
- Planning, execution, and reporting of test activities in order to ensure deliveries with high quality and customer satisfaction;
- Identifying and analyzing bugs and errors found during the testing and documenting them;
- Developing and controlling test plans to cover project activities, report status, and proactively manage and escalate risks and issues to project management ;
- You will interact with developers, product owners, and project managers during demonstrations, training, validation and acceptance tests and production start support.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Test Engineer/System Tester;
- Experience from system-, acceptance- and exploratory testing;
- Knowledge of test case management systems (Testlink);
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL for information gathering and analysis;
- Good teamwork & communication skills (business proficiency in English);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Bonus points if you also have
- Experience with automated testing – unit, API, or UI-based;
- Experience with CI/CD environments;
- Experience in analyzing log files.
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with a combination of hardware and software that influences billions of people around the globe;
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international technology company;
- Passionate and experienced leaders. A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued;
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people;
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance;
- A modern work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc;
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Come and join the ride!
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact email@example.com