At Ridango, our mission is to power the future of public mobility. Ridango is an account-based ticketing platform company that provides various software and hardware solutions for public transportation businesses such as local public transportation authorities and operators. We are looking for a savvy individual with a technical background and interest in Software and Hardware systems combined to help us continue to grow and launch new features and services. The Quality Assurance Engineer is a hands-on role where you will have to verify new developments’ compliance with our standards and projects, assure continuous high-quality of our releases, and offer feedback on UX and possible shortcomings of our solutions. In the Real-Time team, you’ll be a cornerstone of the future success-story helping build new, innovative, and top of the line products and technical solutions that offer the next generation of smart mobility.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Planning, execution, and reporting of test activities in order to ensure deliveries with high quality and customer satisfaction;
- Identifying and analyzing bugs and errors found during the testing and documenting them;
- Developing and controlling test plans to cover project activities, report status, and proactively manage and escalate risks and issues to project management ;
- You will interact with developers, product owners, and project managers during demonstrations, training, validation and acceptance tests and production start support.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Test Engineer/System Tester;
- Experience from system-, acceptance- and exploratory testing;
- Knowledge of test case management systems (Testlink);
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL for information gathering and analysis;
- Good teamwork & communication skills (business proficiency in English);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Bonus points if you also have
- Experience with automated testing – unit, API, or UI-based;
- Experience with CI/CD environments;
- Experience in analyzing log files.
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with the combination of hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region;
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international technology company;
- Passionate and experienced leaders. A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued;
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people;
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance;
- A modern work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc;
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Come and join the ride!
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org