At Ridango we are empowering the future of innovative public mobility to simplify people’s everyday lives with their transportation needs. We are SaaS based Technology Company building multi-channel ticketing platform for millions of riders around Europe. Our real-time intelligence is helping passengers easily plan their journeys from their mobile phones and we’re looking for a new team member who could help us to take our product to the next level.
We are looking for a QA Engineer
to our Payments Product Team.
Ridango’s Ticketing Payment Solution is a new cutting edge payment gateway enabling Mass Transit Transaction (MTT) model for using contactless bank cards in public transport. It enables fast offline transactions and price caping.
It is the core component in a secure end-to-end encrypted transaction processing from card tap in a bus validator to funds clearing in bank. It handles all the transactions, authentication, authorisation, key management, device management, bank integrations, ticketing system integrations etc.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Planning, execution and reporting of test activities in order to ensure deliveries with high quality and customer satisfaction
- Identifying and analyzing bugs and errors found during the testing and documenting them
- Developing and controlling test plans to cover project activities, report status and proactively manage and escalate risks and issues to project management
- You will interact with developers, product owners and project managers during demonstrations, training, validation and acceptance tests and production start support.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Test Engineer/System Tester;
- Experience from system-, acceptance- and exploratory testing;
- Knowledge of test case management systems (Testlink);
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL for information gathering and analysis;
- Good teamwork & communication skills (business proficiency in English);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Bonus points if you also have
- Credit management and/or credit application processing competence;
- Experience with automated testing – unit, API or UI-based;
- Experience with CI/CD environments;
- Experience in analyzing log files.
More about Ridango:
Ridango has helped revolutionise the modern public transportation sector and has been a leading force in the industry for many years, providing world-class account-based ticketing, real-time information, and contactless payment solutions that affect millions of travellers.
This position will be located in our beautiful modern office at Järvevana 7B, Tallinn. You will enjoy a host of incredible perks: weekly breakfast, lunch during our monthly meet-up, and a stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and beverages. We offer true ownership of your work, sporting compensation, and when we reach our yearly goals an annual bonus.
We work hard to help our customers achieve their goals, that makes us powerful. We contribute as a united team towards our common goals. Come and join the ride!
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: contact email@example.com