QA Automation Engineer
At Ridango, our mission is to power the future of public mobility. Ridango is an account-based ticketing platform company that provides various software and hardware solutions for public transportation businesses such as local public transportation authorities and operators. We are looking for a savvy individual with a technical background and interest in Software and Hardware systems combined to help us continue to grow and launch new features and services. The Quality Assurance Engineer is a hands-on role where you will have to verify new developments’ compliance with our standards and projects, assure continuous high-quality of our releases, and offer feedback on UX and possible shortcomings of our solutions. In Ridango, you’ll be a cornerstone of the future success story helping build new, innovative, and top of the line products and technical solutions that offer the next generation of smart mobility
With us you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and developing infrastructure to facilitate Continuous Delivery process;
- Writing automated tests;
- Coaching Software developers and testers to use and develop automated tests;
- Figuring out smart ways to generate test data;
- Developing monitoring solutions;
- Working closely with developers, testers, system administrators, and product managers.
You are welcome to apply if you:
- are not afraid to try out new technologies;
- have interest in learning and sharing knowledge;
- are proactive and have the ability to work independently;
- are constantly trying to improve the way you and the people around you work;
- have an understanding of the Software development lifecycle;
Technologies we use:
- Bitbucket pipelines, Selenide, Testng, Junit, Android, SQL, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Artifactory, AWS, RestAssured, Spring Boot.
What’s in it for you:
- Possibility to influence significantly the future of a high-impact system that affects millions of people around the globe.
- Ability to influence the whole delivery process, with direct impact on our client’s experience and satisfaction;
- Transparent and collaborative team culture, you can be sure that your ideas will be welcomed and valued;
- Company culture that empowers people and leaders who help you to succeed and grow;
- Healthy work-life-balance – flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home or office;
- Modern work environment in a comfy office;
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more seamless to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org