At Ridango, our mission is to power the future of public mobility. Ridango is an account-based ticketing platform company that provides various software and hardware solutions for public transportation businesses such as local public transportation authorities and operators. We are looking for a savvy individual with a technical background and interest in Software and Hardware systems combined to help us continue to grow and launch new features and services. The Technical Product Analyst is a hands-on role where you will have to analyze technical requirements, study different specifications, and write user stories for our engineering team to build features and products that delight our clients, partners, consumers, and engineers. In the Device team, you’ll be a cornerstone of the future success-story helping build new, innovative, and top-of-the-line products and technical solutions that offer the next generation of smart mobility.
What you will be doing:
- You will be the magician between the stakeholders and development, driving the roadmap and features that make our solutions stand out
- Gathering, clarifying, and documenting product functional requirements to differentiate between a solution and a requirement, between a useful requirement and eye-candy
- Elaborating, negotiating, and documenting the would-be solutions for the requirements. Writing stories, understanding the implementation of the feature, and scoping/staging the feature for sensible implementation
- You want to learn a lot about transit ticketing, if needed look under the bonnet of the existing solution assuming you have the technical skills, document and share the knowledge if this has not been done so far
- Ideally, proposing and documenting the technical solutions for the features
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- A lot of curiosity, willingness to learn, ability to plan and prioritize your work and make things happen
- Prior experience as an analyst, developer, tester, or equivalent
- Understanding of product management, requirements/story writing, and Agile process
- Basic SQL skills and prior programming experience is a benefit as it helps you to learn faster
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good if not fluent written and spoken English is a must as our customers are English-speaking and our internal documentation is all in English
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with a combination of hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international technology company.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- A modern work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org