Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
- Your role is to develop Ridango’s ticketing and real-time system’s web applications and core back-office applications. Your tasks also involve API layer development.
- You work closely with our core product and other development teams to implement well-written web applications and API’s that are easy and intuitive to use for our customers and back office staff.
- You will have the opportunity to make architectural decisions and have big impact on where our code is evolving.
You are welcome to apply, if you have:
- PHP, OOP skills
- Solid experience with MVC frameworks
- Good debugging and analytical skills
- Experience with version control systems
- Passion for writing clean, optimized code and refactoring the code that isn’t.
- Good English communication skills
- Possibility to influence significantly the future of high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that afects millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work within a growing international technology company.
- Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Say a word on how to improve the development practices and specifically our backend development practices to increase resilience.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments and performance.
- Modern work environment in brand new sustainable office.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Working location: Tallinn or Tartu, Estonia
Our core technology stack:
• PHP, Angular, Java, Android
• Linux, nginx, Tomcat, RDS & AWS
• PostgerSQL, SQLite, Redis
• Git, JIRA, Jenkins
Fore more information: