Key Account Manager
At Ridango, our mission is to power the future of public mobility. Ridango is an intelligent transportation systems provider that provides various software and hardware solutions for public transportation businesses, including account-based ticketing, real-time information, ticket validators, etc.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is a role where you’ll take full commercial ownership of some of our most valued existing customers, be their one point of contact, trusted advisor and collaborator. Additionally, you will play a key role in helping Ridango grow in the region outside of our current accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining trustful relationships with existing and new clients;
- Gathering a full understanding of the customers’ situation, unique needs and requirements, and plans for the future;
- Consulting customers regarding our products and services;
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives; account sales (incl. add-on sales, leads generation, coordination of smaller bids, revenue and profitability overview, invoicing control, and support);
- Coordinating smaller delivery projects to the customer and ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner;
- Connecting the right resources in Ridango with the customer – being the customer’s one point of contact. Communicating and collaborating with the sales managers, project managers, support, and developers to ensure that key clients’ needs are met;
- Supporting the customer with any issues that need extra attention:
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- Experience in developing and maintaining great relationships with international clients;
- The ability to inspire and consult customers regarding technical IT solutions;
- Intrinsic motivation to deliver great results and challenge yourself;
- Experience with negotiating and preparing high-value deals;
- Great people skills to lead teams without direct authority;
- The opportunity to travel and visit our customers face to face (when travel is OK again);
- Multi-tasking skills and you are motivated by working in high-stakes environments;
- Fluency in English in written and oral communication;
- Fluency in Swedish or another Scandinavian language is a very strong advantage.
- An opportunity to play a vital part in a highly ambitious growth company;
- An opportunity to have a say in the development of high-impact systems combining hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region;
- Flexible work organization and ability to work remotely (terms agreed with the team);
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment;
- Opportunities to travel to clients in different countries;
- Opportunity to be a part of shaping a new business function with its processes, tools, and ways of working;
- A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued;
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people;
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance;
- A modern work environment in an office with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc;
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian,
(Swedish is or another Scandinavian language is a very strong advantage)
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org