Junior Java Developer
Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What challenges can we offer you:
- Your main task is to participate in the development of the Ridango’s ticketing and real-time system’s back-end Java engine that serves as the core for the product portfolio.
- Grow as a Java developer and member of an agile team hand-in-hand with our senior developers and become our next top talent.
You are welcome to apply, if you have:
- Smart and quick mind and most of all you can really THINK.
- Passion in coding in addition to a homework given at school.
- The fundamental skills for coding Java. We will test it, so it would be best if you have examples of your code, what you can share with us.
- Experience (or at least understanding) with object oriented programming.
- Good communication skills and willingness to self-develop yourself.
- Wish to improve your English skills.
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that influences millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people. 21% of our employees have changed positions and made career internally.
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international technology company.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Modern work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org