Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What challenges we can offer you:
- Your role is to participate in developing Ridango’s ticketing and real-time system’s responsive web applications.
- You will mainly work with Java/Angular/Android, but also of course with other web technologies.
- We are building our product and platform. We are NOT making random one-off client web projects.
- You will have the opportunity to grow as an Engineer and member of an agile team hand-in-hand with our senior engineers and become our next top talent.
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- Smart and quick mind and most of all you can really THINK.
- Passion in coding.
- The fundamental skills for coding. We will test it.
- Good communication skills and willingness to self-develop yourself.
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that influences millions of people around the globe.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people. 21% of our employees have changed positions and made careers internally.
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international technology company.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Modern work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: contact email@example.com