Junior Engineer Internship
We are looking for bright junior engineers to join our paid internship program! It’s not every day you can make a global impact and change how millions of people use public transport. During the internship, you are going to be a full member of the team and you will be taking on tasks in real projects.
How can I join the internship?
- Solve the task and send in your application
- Participate in our introduction webinar
- Complete the test assignment
- Do your best in the virtual interview
- Let’s talk contract and coming aboard
When will the internship take place?
The internship will take place from June to July. BUT we would be happy to welcome our interns aboard as junior engineers permanently if everything goes smoothly.
Our tech stack
- Java, Spring, PostgreSQL,
- Android, Linux, SQLite
- Docker, Kubernetes
We aim for people who are able to do end-to-end features. We understand everybody has their preferences and will probably be stronger or more willing in either back-end or front-end technologies, but we want people who are up for doing both to finish the tasks.
Why choose Ridango?
- We offer a chance to participate in real projects and solutions that people use in their everyday lives.
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international tech company.
- Passionate and experienced leaders.
- A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
Join the Ridership!
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact email@example.com
To apply, solve our little task, which is not accessible on your mobile.