Junior Android Developer
Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be developing applications for different Android based specialized ticketing and real-time system hardware, which run on standard Android (Java) and native Android UIs.
- Grow as an Android developer hand-in-hand with our senior developers and become our next top talent.
What we would like to see:
- Ambition to compensate your lack of experience by being quick minded and smart. Most of all we look junior developers who really can THINK.
- You have to have fundamental skills in coding. We will test it, so it would be best if you have examples of your code, what you can share with us.
- Interest in R&D with different hardware.
- Ability to analyse tasks and offer solutions.
- Bright mind and desire to succeed.
- Fluency in English or Estonian.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people. 21% of our employees have changed positions and made career internally.
- You can change the way people are travelling by participating in high-impact system development that influence millions of people.
- Passionate, smart and experienced colleagues and leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Modern work environment in brand new sustainable office with free coffee, tea, fruits, candies, etc. good location and free parking.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Our core technology stack:
• Java, Android, PHP
• Linux, Tomcat, nginx
• PostgreSQL, SQLite
• Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins
Fore more information: contact email@example.com