Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you will be doing:
- Development and feature expansion of applications for our Automatic Fare Collection Systems (Stack: Java EE, Rabbit MQ, REST APIs, PostgreSQL, Angular, Typescript)
- Optimization of current applications
- Develop solutions for various technical challenges in cross-functional teams
- Build impressive and immersive API’s that enhance the end user’s quality of life
- Automatization and optimization of the current development process
What makes us different from most IT companies:
- We build our own product and have a combination of solutions from hardware to cloud software. We have built our own product from scratch. So we can do everything!
- We operate state-of-the-art, high-load, mission-critical ticketing and real-time solutions in the biggest cities in Estonia and elsewhere. Your work impacts millions of people every day.
- We believe that every developer is a master of their own tools – so you decide what ecosystem and tools you need, so you can give your best. Doesn’t matter if you are a passionate Mac, Windows, or Linux user – we’ll provide you with the hardware and software needed.
- You won’t find a single manager in Ridango who doesn’t have a deep technological understanding and background! You’ll be surprised to see the level of knowledge and competence they offer.
You are welcome to apply if you:
- Can deliver reviewed and well-tested integrated code.
- Have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Have good oral and written English. If you have less experience, we offer the perfect opportunity to improve it.
- Possibility to influence significantly the future of high-impact system development with a combination of hardware and software that affects millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work within a growing international technology company.
- A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Say a word on how to improve the development practices and specifically our backend development practices to increase resilience.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- A modern work environment in a brand new sustainable office.
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more seamless to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org