Project Manager’s have a key role in Ridango, because they are the glue between our clients and the development teams. They have the power to bring our great solutions to our international clients and make the product come alive in international cities, therefore affecting the lives of millions of people every day.
What you will be doing:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the projects that include scoping, delivery, budget, and handover coordination of the project.
- Working closely together with the technical teams such as product managers and developers for finding the best solutions for clients and Ridango’s product portfolio.
- Consulting clients on technical solutions, changes, and integrations.
- Supporting business development and sales departments on technical aspects with potential customers (e.g. your future project customers).
- You are involved from the project side on larger bids in the pre-sales phase.
- Delivering state-of-the-art solutions on time and within budget.
You are welcome to join us if you have:
- International IT project management experience in a client-facing role, involving interaction with different cultures.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications and embedded solutions.
- An analytical mind and a systematic approach, which enable you to “translate” business requirements into specifications for the development team.
- An ability to see the bigger picture but also go into details, if necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to negotiate with different stakeholders.
- Passion for building state-of-the-art solutions that change the way people travel.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence) is an advantage.
- Fluency in English. Other language skills are an advantage.
- An opportunity to have a say in the development of high-impact systems combining hardware and software that influence millions of people.
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment.
- Opportunities to travel to clients in different countries.
- A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- A modern work environment in a cozy office with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Russian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org