IT Project Manager
Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you will be doing:
- Managing international client delivery projects end-to-end and being involved also in the pre-sales phase.
- Working closely together with the technical teams such as product managers and developers for finding the best solutions for clients and Ridango’s product portfolio.
- Consulting clients on technical solutions, changes and integrations.
- Supporting business development and sales departments on technical aspects with potential customers (e.g. your future project customers).
- Delivering state of the art solutions on time and within budget.
You are welcome to join us if you have:
- International IT project management experience, involving interaction with different cultures.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications and embedded solutions.
- An analytical mind and a systematic approach, which enables you to “translate” business requirements into specifications for the development team.
- An ability to see the bigger picture but also go into details, if necessary.
- Good inter-personal skills to negotiate with different stakeholders.
- Passion for building state of the art solutions that change the way people travel.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence).
- Fluency in English. Other language skills are an advantage, for example, Estonian, Russian and any Scandinavian languages.
- An opportunity to have a say in development of high-impact systems combining hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment.
- Opportunities to travel to clients in different countries.
- Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Modern work environment in a brand new office with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: contact email@example.com