Head of Commercial Project Delivery
At Ridango, our mission is to power the future of public mobility. Ridango is an account-based ticketing and real-time platform company that provides various software and hardware solutions for public transportation businesses. We are looking for a savvy individual with a technical background and experience with large international project management, to help us continue to grow and launch our systems in new markets. The Head of Commercial Project Delivery (CPD) is a role where you’ll re-design and improve already built international project management office (PMO) practices, coach and mentor our Project Managers and our project team on the best practices as well as help our business grow. You’ll be a cornerstone of the future success-story helping reach new markets with our innovative, and top of the line products and technical solutions that offer the next generation of smart mobility. As the leader of the department, you will foster collaboration across our business and technology departments, providing sound analysis and change leadership.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will lead our project portfolio (incl. portfolio governance, resource planning and negotiations, prioritization, risks mgmt., budgeting etc.) and define easily measurable project performance KPIs.
- You will develop and implement project and delivery management methodology, best practices, tools, and status reporting principles.
- You will contribute to the delivery organization’s offering and value proposition with sales and delivery teams.
- You will manage the international client delivery project team and be involved also in the pre-sales phase to support plan project delivery, scope, resources needed, and the technical solution.
- You will work closely with the technical teams such as product managers and developers to find the best solutions for clients and for Ridango’s product portfolio.
- You will manage some projects yourself, delivering state-of-the-art solutions on time and within budget.
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- Experience as head of PMO or running major programs consisting of many different projects.
- International IT project management experience in a client-facing role, involving interaction with different cultures.
- Proven track record of completing challenging software projects on time and within budget.
- Had EBIT responsibility, managed major software delivery projects, and prepared bids (1+ MEUR) for tailored software projects.
- Several years of people management experience, incl. managing professional project managers.
- An understanding of the technical architecture of web applications and embedded solutions.
- Strong people skills – can work with other organizations such as third-party vendors, sales, marketing, and legal, and understand their terminology. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to negotiate with external and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence) is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and technicalities.
- Multi-tasking skills and you are motivated by working in high-stakes environments.
- Fluency in Estonian and English.
- An opportunity to play a vital part in a highly ambitious growth company and to set up the project delivery function for expansion.
- An opportunity to have a say in the development of high-impact systems combining hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Flexible work organization and ability to work remotely (terms agreed with the team).
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment.
- Opportunities to travel to clients in different countries.
- A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- A modern work environment in an office with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org