We are looking for a bright-minded Front-End Engineer! You’ll be working on a core component of our system – creating a work environment for our customers which displays information about public transportation and ticketing in real-time. Come and ride with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your role is to develop Ridango’s ticketing and real-time system’s responsive web applications;
- You’ll mainly work with Angular (latest versions), but also of course with all other web technologies;
- You’ll work closely with our core product and other development teams to implement well-written web applications that are easy and intuitive to use for many customers around the world;
- We are building our own product and platform. We are NOT making random one-off client web projects;
- You’ll have the opportunity to make technical decisions and have big impact on where our code is evolving.
What will help you succeed:
- Practical experience with PHP (Laravel) and Angular in building responsive single-page applications;
- Experience in working with REST APIs.
- Good debugging and analytical skills;
- Passion for writing clean, optimised code and refactoring the code that isn’t;
- Good English communication skills;
- Experience with version control systems.
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international technology company.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Modern work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org