At Ridango we are empowering the future of innovative public mobility to simplify people’s everyday lives with their transportation needs. We are SaaS based Technology Company building multi-channel ticketing platform for millions of riders around Europe. Our real-time intelligence is helping passengers easily plan their journeys from their mobile phones and we’re looking for a new team member who could help us to take our product to the next level.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager
to our Core Ticketing Product Team.
In the Core Ticketing team, you’ll be a cornerstone of the future success-story helping build new, innovative, and top of the line products and technical solutions that offer the next generation of smart mobility. We at Ridango care about your personal growth and development, because we believe that our company is as successful as our people. That’s why we want our employees to excel. We can only succeed together.
We’re looking for a manager who has:
- You have experience in leading, managing, coaching and mentoring software developers towards delivering timely high-quality software.
- Experience with agile processes and manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
- Consistently taking initiative to identify and resolve issues that can improve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to make an impact and thrive within collaborative, energetic teams.
As an Engineering Manager, you will:
- Lead and grow a team of passionate engineers. Provide support and guidance that enables the team to self-organise and to achieve sustained high velocity and predictability.
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
- Collaborate on roadmaps with Product Managers, Architects and Technical Leads to ensure each team has clear direction and priorities. Eliminate setbacks as well as manage communications with stakeholders and dependent teams. Create a culture of continuous improvement through retrospection.
- Institutionalise development best practices to ensure the team produces high quality, well-architected, and supportable code. Employ Agile methodologies to make the development process more effective.
- Help employees grow through career development, coaching, and mentoring. You’ll help provide a clear path for progression through personal development plans, defining goals, performance evaluations, and collaborate with employees on their objectives.
- As a member of the Products and Technology Management team, foster leadership principles and behaviours throughout the organisation to groom the next generation of leaders.
More about Ridango:
Ridango has helped revolutionise the modern public transportation sector and has been a leading force in the industry for many years, providing world-class account-based ticketing, real-time information, and contactless payment solutions that affect millions of travellers.
This position will be located in our beautiful modern office at Järvevana 7B, Tallinn. You will enjoy a host of incredible perks: weekly breakfast, lunch during our monthly meet-up, and a stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and beverages. We offer true ownership of your work, sporting compensation, and when we reach our yearly goals an annual bonus.
We work hard to help our customers achieve their goals, that makes us powerful. We contribute as a united team towards our common goals. Come and join the ride!
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org