Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining approaches and practices on how Ridango collects, stores, operates, analyses and exports data, application configuration and related data warehouse solutions;
- Working with large data sets and extracting the business value for our local and international customers;
- Ensuring the efficiency of the data model used by our platform applications and reporting solutions are optimized and continue to support company growth;
- Ensuring the integrity of operational and archive data, by introducing and facilitating both relevant processes and monitoring measures;
- Overseeing our business reporting process, making sure we use the right solutions and tools which provide the required level of data accuracy and expected performance;
- Improving existing and establishing new practices on how we develop and rollout application configurations across multiple customers, regions and environments;
- Together with technical analysts and engineering team work on data model changes to ensure they are aligned with the overall data strategy, future-proof and do not introduce performance bottlenecks.
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- Strong analytical skills, with solid hands-on experience working with large databases and data models;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team driving internal and external data-centric initiatives;
- Passion for data accuracy and integrity, clear understanding of its importance for business operations;
- Solid understanding of data storage, transformation and processing techniques, working with one of ETL and/or data warehouse solutions is a plus;
- Excellent proficiency in SQL, database structure and query optimization, knowledge of PostgreSQL specifics is a plus;
- Interest in Big Data, Machine Learning and Data Science, hands-on experience with data mining techniques and frameworks is a plus;
- Estonian or English language skills.
- Possibility to influence the system that is used by thousands of buses and over million passengers every day and work with the huge amounts of data that is being collected, stored and visualised;
- Opportunity to gain new insights and generate tangible business value from our data;
- Dynamic and challenging work within a growing international technology company;
- Company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued;
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people;
- Competitive compensation package recognising your skills, accomplishments and performance;
- Modern work environment in brand new sustainable office;
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: English, Estonian
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact email@example.com