Country Sales Manager for Estonia
Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining trustful relationships with existing and new clients
- Gathering a full understanding of the customers’ situation, unique needs and requirements, and plans for the future
- Consulting customers regarding our products and services
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives; account sales (incl. add-on sales, leads generation, coordination of smaller bids, revenue and profitability overview, invoicing control and support)
- Coordinating smaller delivery projects to the customer and ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Connecting the right resources in Ridango with the customer – being the customer’s one point of contact. Communicating and collaborating with the sales managers, project managers, support, and developers to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Supporting the customer with any issues that need extra attention
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- Experience in developing and maintaining great relationships with valued clients
- The ability to inspire and consult customers regarding technical IT solutions (great presentation skills)
- Intrinsic motivation to deliver great results and challenge yourself
- Experience with negotiating and preparing high-value deals
- Great people skills to lead teams without direct authority
- The opportunity to travel and visit our customers face to face
- Multi-tasking skills and you are motivated by working in high-stakes environments.
- Fluency in English in written and oral communication
- Fluency in Swedish or another Scandinavian language is a very strong advantage.
- An opportunity to play a vital part in a highly ambitious growth company;
- An opportunity to have a say in the development of high-impact systems combining hardware and software that influence millions of people all over the globe.
- Flexible work organization and ability to work remotely (terms agreed with the team).
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment.
- Opportunity to be a part of shaping a new business function with its processes, tools, and ways of working.
- A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- A modern work environment in an office with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Language: Estonian, English
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org