Business development manager
Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
- In charge of establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with existing and new customers through the active sale
- Responsible for business development and implementation of the full sales cycle for selected international markets
- Consulting customers technically on the potential state of the art solutions project setup that changes the way people travel and prepare complex sales bids and tenders to secure new contracts
- Working closely together with project, product and development departments in order to prepare sales and help to launch new services and/or markets
- Reporting to the Sales Director
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in international B2B sales and/or marketing preferably in technology sector
- Good business acumen and customer oriented mind set
- Passion for sales and experience in identifying new revenue streams within the business
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Another foreign language proficiency (e.g. German, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian) would be seen as an advantage
- University degree (either in IT, Marketing or Business related degree) or sufficient data supported successful sales work
- Self-motivation and enjoy working with technical and complex sales projects
- Good inter-personal skills to negotiate with different stakeholders
- Readiness for frequent business travels
What do we offer to you:
- An opportunity to spread our future-proof and innovative solution to the world and help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment.
- Opportunities to travel to clients in different countries.
- A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Modern work environment in a brand new office with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fore more information: contact email@example.com