Business Development Manager
Ridango is a fast-growing public transport ticketing provider with a core focus on account-based ticketing, contactless payments and real-time passenger information. We help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly. Ridango has been a pioneer in several ground-breaking trends in transit ticketing. Our aim is to engage the brightest tech minds to be a part of building great solutions. Come and ride with us.
- In charge of establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with existing and new customers through the active sale;
- Responsible for business development and implementation of the full sales cycle for selected international markets;
- Consulting customers technically on the potential state of the art solutions project setup that changes the way people travel and prepare complex sales bids and tenders to secure new contracts;
- Working closely together with the project, product, and engineering departments in order to prepare sales and help to launch new services and/or markets;
- Reporting to the Sales Director.
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in international B2B sales and/or marketing preferably in the technology sector;
- Good business acumen and customer-oriented mindset;
- Passion for sales and experience in identifying new revenue streams within the business;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Another foreign language proficiency (e.g. German, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian) would be seen as an advantage;
- University degree (either in IT, Marketing or Business related degree) or sufficient data supported successful sales work;
- Self-motivation and enjoy working with technical and complex sales projects;
- Good interpersonal skills to negotiate with different stakeholders;
- Once borders are opened, readiness for frequent business travels.
What do we offer to you:
- An opportunity to spread our future-proof and innovative solution to the world and help millions of people to use public transport simply and seamlessly;
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment;
- Opportunities to travel to clients in different countries, once borders are open;
- A company culture that empowers people and where each employee’s contribution counts and is valued;
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people;
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance;
- A modern work environment with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc;
- Passion, fun, and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
If you want to be part of an agile, rapidly growing team that delivers valuable solutions that impact millions of people and the way they travel then COME & RIDE with us! Please send your CV with a brief cover letter to us.
Working location: Tallinn, Estonia
For more information: contact email@example.com