Ridango’s CEO Erki Lipre was selected to EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs Program 2016
EY has selected five high-potential technology start-up entrepreneurs from across Europe to take part in the European Accelerating Entrepreneurs program, which provides entrepreneurs with help to scale their businesses through ongoing EY support, guidance and networking opportunities at the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year event between 7-12 June 2016.
The final five were selected based upon their potential for growth; entrepreneurial spirit and leadership qualities; financial performance; strategic direction; innovative thinking and originality; and, people philosophy.
The selected participants who will be receiving EY support and will attend EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016 are:
- Erki Lipre – Ridango – Tallinn, Estonia – a transit solutions and services company
- Chris Sheldrick – what3words – London, United Kingdom – a universal digital addressing system
- Robert Lyngman – Sqore – Stockholm, Sweden – an online recruitment platform
- Bastian Knutzen and Chris Maslowski – Movinga – Berlin, Germany – a global removal company
- Barbaros Özbugutu – iyzico – Istanbul, Turkey – a digital payment management system
Demet Ozdemir, EY EMEIA Strategic Growth Markets Leader, says:
“The power of entrepreneurs and their ability to create jobs, innovate and change the way we live and work has always been at the heart of EY’s commitment to entrepreneurship and is why we actively support and encourage early stage businesses to scale their growth.
“In today’s disruptive digital economy, the opportunity to start and grow a business is unprecedented, but so are the potential pitfalls and challenges that businesses face. That’s why we’re offering these high-potential start-ups help at this crucial stage in their development. Attending EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year will give them access to an unrivalled network of peer entrepreneurs and big businesses attending the event, to help them meet challenges, navigate risks and capitalize on opportunities to grow now and in the future.”
The group of selected entrepreneurs will receive the following comprehensive program of one-to-one guidance, networking and insight-sharing:
- Attend the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year event in Monaco, 7-12 June 2016
- A 90-minute “growth session,” during which participants present their business plans to a group of experienced Growth Coaches who will provide advice, feedback and direction
- The opportunity to form ongoing mentoring relationships with the Growth Coaches and EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® country winners
- The opportunity to meet and network with leading entrepreneurs from more than 60 countries who have gathered in Monaco
- The opportunity to apply for the EY Vantage Program
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by EYGM Limited, a member of the global EY organization that also does not provide any services to clients.